Recent news

COVID-19 updates and preparedness at BSB

At Bayview School of Ballet (BSB), the health and safety of our community - including staff, students, parents and visitors - is our first priority. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in Toronto and around the world, and consulting with the appropriate public health agencies. BSB is also prepared with detailed plans and procedures should the risk level change in the Greater Toronto Area.

An update about programs at BSB

Given the growing concern around COVID-19, and in order to maintain the safest environment for all, BSB has made the incredibly difficult decision to pause all programs until further notice.

While we regret to share this disappointing news, during this continued and unprecedented unfolding of events, we feel this is the most responsible way to support broader efforts to protect public health and ensure the safety of our students and staff. 
As you know, news around COVID-19 is changing daily and hourly. At this time, we cannot anticipate how long this programming suspension will last, and we ask for your patience as we continue to work through the logistics of these unprecedented circumstances.
We know that this is a challenging time for all and that you may have questions. Please email

Owner / Director of Bayview School of Ballet

Warmest Regards,

Anna Kovarsky